Evdokiya Germanova born in Moscow on 8 November 1959 in Moscow. Evdokiya is a Russian actress, stage director and drama teacher.
Evdokiya Germanova, is the daughter of Aleksey Germanov, a professor of geological sciences and Galina Dashkevich, a chemist.
- In 1979, in one of the amateur performances, the main director of the Moscow Taganka TheaterYuri Lyubimov saw her and invited yesterday’s schoolgirl to his collective.
- 1979-80 — she was an actress of Taganka Theatre, and took part in the performance of “The House on the Embankment”.
- 1981-86 — a student at the actor’s faculty in GITIS ( Tabakov and A. Leontyev’s course), a year later she joins the troupe of the Oleg Tabakov’s theater studio.
- She debuted in cinema in 1975, where she eventually played more than seventy roles in various movies and series.
- She plays in the Moscow Art Theaterand as well as in independent theatrical projects.
- She is a laureate of many prestigious film festivals and awards. She is a bright drama and comedy actress.
- Since 2012 she leads the workshop of the Theater Department of the Moscow Institute of Television and Radio “Ostankino” and the Higher School of Cinema and Television “Ostankino”.
- In 2016 she was visiting professor at Harvard (Stanislavsky Acting School).
- She has a diploma in psychology and an international certificate NLP-PRACTICE.
- 1986 — All-union Festival for Young Cinematographers: Grand Prix for best actress in the 1985 film We Cannot Predictdirected by Olga Narutskaya.
- 1991 — Molodist International Film Festival: Audience Prize and Jury Prize for best actress in the 1991 film Niagaradirected by Alexander Vizir.
- 1992 — Karlovy Vary International Film Festival: Grand Prix The Crystal Globefor best actress in the 1991 film Kiks directed by Sergei Livnev.
- 1992 — Constellation Film Festival: Prize for best actress in
- 1994 — Thessaloniki International Film Festival: Special Jury Mention for the film Hammer and Sickle.
- 1995 — Honored Artist of Russia
- 2000 — Winner of the International StanislawskiPrize for the role of Nastya in the play based on The Lower Depths by Maxim Gorky.
- 2002 — Vera KholodnayaPrize, for The Most Graceful Actress.
2005 — the Prize “The Best Female Role of the Second Plan” at the Third international festival of military cinema of Y. Ozerov (the movie “Time to Collect Stones” of 2005).